Run-in Ride

This ride was done on 13|08|08.Even though it is not a proper long ride but it was my first ride my 220 so thought of sharing with you guys.It was on 11|08|08 when I got my 220 delivered.Before getting my bike I had planned on this Big ride.Everything was set for it ,except that I didn't get my bike delivered.So finally I got her on 11|08|08.Before the Big ride I wanted to complete the first service of my bike.For the first service I had to complete atleast 500kms.So I had planned on short ride to Pondicherry.

I got my registration number only on 12|08|08 evening.As soon as I got my number took her on a spin within the city and completed 100kms within 3 hrs of only city riding.Then on 13th I started off from my home to my college which is located on the Old Mahaballipuram road at some 50kms away from my home.Till my college I was accompanied my friend in his P200.

P220 and P200 at ECR Toll Plaza.


After reaching my college I showed my new bike to my friends and left to Pondy by 8:50 AM which was some 110kms from my college(one way).I was strictly running-in my bike.So planned not to cross the 5k mark on the RPM.I was cruising on my new bike on the ECR at 60-65kmph with my mp3 players in my ears.I stopped on the way for pics.






I have gone through this route for more than 5 times but I have nerev noticed such a beautiful place!It was this stream flowing beside the roads on the left side.I managed to take my bike to the bank of the stream and clicked some pics.




After this I rode for some half an hour and I reached Pondy!Didnt want to enter the town.Stopped by a shop and got a pepsi ,drank it and started my ride back!On the way back I was stopped at a Police check post and was checked for papers(The police fellow was surprised to seee me riding to Pondy and back on a two day old bike).After this I stopped just once for these pics.



After a while I got a call from my classmate asking me where was I.I said that I was some 20 kms away from college,he asked me to come to college so that I can attend my lab session!!!!I thought it will be a good idea to go to college so that I will get attendance for my lab.I was just in time for my lab by 1:00 PM.My classmates were shocked to see me back in college .I was thinking yes I know I am crazy.Thats it, this was my first sweet ride with my 220

Finally I was able to complete 500kms(with last10kms being covered from my home to Pro Biking service station)and getting my first service done on 14|08|08 and started on the Big Ride on 15|08|08.

No comments:

Short night ride in the ECR

Click here to read more about this!

Ride de Thirupathi

Ride to Thirupathi with fellow bikers. Click here to read more about this!

Xbhp Diwali Ride for a Cause

11 bikers,10 bikes,300kms,Happpy childern!!Click here to read more about this!

TRI STATE RIDE

Pulsar 220 and Apache RTR
4 Days
1,466 kms covered

Read the trip logs with pictures!!!

DAY1 |DAY2 |DAY3 |DAY4